Of foggy mirrors and cobwebs ....

It's been a long time since I've really been here. As I wipe the fog off of mirrors and try to reconnect, I feel a vague sense of being lost in my own house, not fully recognizing my own reflection. I know it's my house and I know it's me in the mirror, but the pathways and the lines feel somewhat unfamiliar, unclear.

Is this growing up? Is this feeling a measure of time or is it a measure of the distance travelled?

More importantly, what does it say about me if the overall accompanying emotion turns out to be a vague sense of grief?

Comments

Manee said…
I don't know your context, but I can somehow relate to it.
Author: Furor said…
Manee .. wish i could explain better .... thats just it .. a vague, unexplainable sense of grief on a trip down memory lane ... Maybe it's the the people met and lost .. along the way ...
Anjali blogs... said…
I have this feeling about time every once in a while (since I was a child perhaps) when I look back and analyse the time going by, I feel like holding onto it... but holding time is like holding a fistful of sand; the tighter your try to hold, swifter it will slip through your fingers.... you just have to let go and look ahead...
Yang Kuo said…
Manee .. wish i could explain better .... thats just it .. a vague, unexplainable sense of grief on a trip down memory lane ... Maybe it's the the people met and lost .. along the way ...

แตกใน xxx

Popular posts from this blog

The place i wanna be...

Dearest Pepper,

kissing the rain ...